Wednesday, January 5, 2011

And now theres four

How lucky am I to have had four sessions with this sweet family! It was raining pretty hard that day, so instead of rescheduling we had a cozy and relaxed session inside. I am so glad we did. We had a great time enjoying the kiddos in their beautiful and toasty home.

Their family has grown with an adorable little addition. Mama had the cutest hair bows for her too...a woman after my own heart! I LOVE hair bows {our Sara used to call them "hay bows" <3 }

We started our session with the Baby Girl first when immediately Big Brother needed his cameras. He followed me while I was taking his sister's pictures. His parents say that he loves the cameras. Who knows, they may their own family photographer here really soon.

Sweet blessings to this family in 2011



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: