Wednesday, October 6, 2010

JOSH & JENNY

A month ago I was able to take engagement pictures of Josh and Jenny. They are such a sweet couple. He is hilarious, out of the box and hypie. Not only does she laugh at his jokes but she plays along with them, in her calm sort of way, only making what he said even funnier. They compliment each very well. Some of his friends told him the sign he made for the wedding date numbers are wrong. She said, "They were perfectly fine and they both knew exactly when they were getting married." {I loved hearing her sweet confirmation of his hard work}

While I was taking pictures of them Josh did something very meaningful. He probably doesn't even remember because it is such a natural thing but non-the-less, it melts the heart. We were walking and he put his hand on the small of Jenny's back. The place on our bodies which is reserved only for our special someone. So much is said when one puts there hand there,"She laughs at my jokes, he is the funniest guy in the world, I am so into her, he is amazing, she chose me, I choose him."
Jenny waited for Josh as did he for her. They are both a little older. I know they feel it has been worth the wait.
And now,
when they walk,
and don't even realize it,
their hand will have a special place,
reserved only for the other.

I pray she will always laugh at his jokes and that he will continue to do those meaningful gestures that are only shared between a hubby and a wifie. God bless you both as you begin a wonderful journey together!!!










Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

She is just too cute
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

He told her to trust him, lean back and she did

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Had to finsh with this picture of Josh and Jenny. See what I mean about her playing along with him?! They are going to have so much fun through out the years.

Photobucket

4 comments:

Jenny J said...

Sofia!!

Thank you for the unforgettably sweet words said about me and Josh.

Josh told me you had put the pics up on this blog! I love them...and you captured so many moments that are just priceless. I know that Josh and I will look back at these over the years, and be reminded of the love we have for each other. And all from a photo. Goes to show, it's not JUST a photograph.

The CD's of pics you passed on are super, and love that you gave so many color options! I haven't found any needed corrections...and no complaints thus far!!!

This is a treasured gift, my friend.

*HUGS*

Jenny

Unknown said...

I heard about you from my friend, Ruth Ashton. I'm getting married in June...do you ever do weddings?:)

Gladieator said...

Sofia!

You are amazing! I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! Every pic says so much...you've totally captured Jenny and Josh's personality.

YOU GO GIRL!!

xoxo,
Glad

still.sofia said...

@Jenny J... I loved every minute of your session! I loved capturing your special moments you shared that day!
XOX

@Annie... yes, I do weddings. Please feel free to contact me at
still.sofia@gmail.com or
415-513-3678. I look forward to talking to you :-)

@Gladie... thank you, they were the easiest couple to have a session with! I am thrilled that you like the pics!