Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Jordan and Karen

It wasn't long ago that our Jordan came to us, letting us know that he was in love and wanted to get married...
I often am amazed when I think of the past 22 years we have had with him. It has gone by so fast,
I know... everyone says that, but it's true.
It makes me wonder if we taught him all he needs to know
to be a Godly man,
to love his wife above himself,
to be a hard worker,
to lead his family,
to know how to fix things,
to be fair, kind, loving, honest, caring....

I am certain that we have not...
he is still growing into the man God wants him to be.
We are blessed to still be here to guide and encourage him.
He is not done, then again, who really is?


I don't know if Karen knows this, but I secretly {not a secret anymore} watch her response to Jordan. She is so in love. I catch her staring at him with those eyes...
you know those eyes that just adore the person they are in love with.
She has all these cute names for him.
She laughs when he is not funny.
She watches out for him.
She takes extra good care of him.
She loves God and is so excited to be the new Mrs.V.

They are both so into each other.

I took wedding picture with my bother and Katie Ekno. Amy did all the editing... she is so talented! Click on Amy's name and the link should connect you to the pictures... sweetness!!!

Fast forward and they are now ready to be have a baby,
yes.... a baby!!!

Any day now, the little one should be here. They both decided to not find out what they were having, so we are all filled with anticipation as we await him...her to show up. Little Baby V is taking his/her time. As of now, the baby is 5 days late. They went to the Dr.'s and they said it should be any time now, but not going to rush the event"

So happy for our kids...
soon to be parents...
their lives will never be the same...
Our prayer is that they will enjoy the journey...

Always and Forever,
your Mom





Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

Angie said...

I LOVE these! Jordan's face is such a blend of Mom & Dad...he's all grown up!

Karen is beautiful! I can just see her as a "Mrs. V." So cool.

You did a great job, my friend.