Thursday, January 31, 2013

Sweet Samantha

How in the world can you be a senior already?!!! I remember meeting you when you just a baby.... so little, sooo cute! Then your sissy came along and all the fun began. I love that in our familia there are a lot of cousins the same age. Sometimes I wished we lived closer, I wished we could have had more experiences together but I am soooo terribly thankful that we are family. I am thankful for all the fun and crazy times we have all been able to have. I love that you guys all want to hang out with each other and do girly things... that you guys all love JB and One Direction. I have been honored to have taken your senior portraits. You have grown to be such a lovely person. You are gentle, fun, kind, caring, beautiful (just like your Mama) and courageous. May God always bless you. I love you Sweetie!






SJ2 SJ3 SJ4 SJ5 SJ7 SJ6 Z100SS SJ10 SJ12 SJ11

No comments: