Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Field of Dreams





She giggled, she sang, she played, she danced and she posed like a little model.  Today she lived in a field of dreams. This is my first attempt at a Behind the Scenes Video.  She did such a fabulous job.  I will add the images from her session in another post since the resolution of the pictures have been compressed in this video.

A huge thank you to my precious model. You were amazing and I had so much fun working with you today. I am so blessed that we have this day documented in images and videos

This old Irish Blessing is my prayer for.


May the road rise up to meet you.

May the wind always be at your back.

May the sun shine warm upon you face,

and may the rains fall soft upon your fields.

And until we meet again,

May God hold you in the palm of His hand.


2 comments:

Lani Foronda said...

Ahww! The video and photos were so precious, Mrs. V! You're so good at what you do :)

still.sofia said...

Thank you @Lani Foronda such a sweet complement <3