Monday, April 19, 2010

Here's to you, Mrs. Robinson!






















I was thrilled to be doing this session. The Robinsons are the sweetest people you will ever meet!
As I started to take pictures, the youngest was shy and timid. Although it cames across beautifully in pictures, I really wanted her to enjoy the session. The picture of them sitting on the sidewalk was when all the fun started. I laid down to get the right angle, after a few shots, all of their eyes got HUGE...
and then it happened,
the moment that I was waiting for,
they started cracking up.
I kept shooting,
which made them laugh more. Then it hit me and I said, "There are people right behind me, huh, trying to walk up the sidewalk, huh?!"
They couldn't talk,
just laughter and giggles
and confirmation that I was right.
All the shyness was gone and the fun had begun!


May the road rise up to meet them...May they always love each other as much as they do today.

So, here's to you Mrs. Robinson, Jesus loves you more than I can say....











No comments: